CHS Theatre Guild to perform one-act ‘Lost in Gibtown’
CHELMSFORD, MA (Mar. 2, 2023) – The Chelmsford High School Theater Guild will host the Massachusetts Educational Theater Guild (METG) Festival Saturday, Mar. 4, 2023 (9 a.m.) at the Carl J. Rondina Performing Arts Center.
Admission is $10.00 for all eight plays, payable at the door.
Eight schools will participate in the festival, each performing a variety of one-act plays including:
- The Clarke School (The Last Unicorn), 9 a.m.
- Bishop Fenwick H.S. (Any Body for Tea?), 10 a.m.
- Triton H.S. (The Fourteen Known Offspring of Donor HH247), 11:15 a.m.
- Andover High School (Advice for Astronauts), 12:15 p.m.
- Chelmsford High School (Lost in Gibtown), 2 p.m.
- Academy at Penguin Hall (The 39 Steps, Even More Abridged), 3 p.m.
- Tyngsborough H.S. (Little Women), 4:40 p.m.
- Haverhill High School (Men on Boats), 5:30 p.m.
The CHS Theatre Guild’s production of ‘Lost in Gibtown’ is an original play and features over 40 cast and crew members including Kiki Deutschmann, Mads Meehan, Alex Morrell, and Madeleine Gaffney.
For further information, please contact:
About Chelmsford Public Schools
The Chelmsford Public School District provides all students with multiple pathways to optimize their own potential for academic excellence, leadership, and social and emotional wellness. The mission of the Chelmsford Public Schools is to educate, engage, prepare, and empower well-rounded and knowledgeable learners to PERSEVERE through challenges, demonstrate RESPECT and INTEGRITY in their words and actions, are DEDICATED to their community, and display EMPATHY as global citizens while discovering and pursuing their full potential. This PRIDE-driven culture enables all members of the school community to support the growth and development of students. For more information, please visit www.chelmsfordschools.org.