CHS 24-Hour Relay Set for May 21-22
CHELMSFORD, MA (May 3, 2022) – The 24-Hour Relay returns to Chelmsford High School Saturday, May 21 to Sunday, May 22 at The Plateau following a two-year absence due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
The 24-Hour Relay, organized by the student-run Leaders In Motion Everywhere (LIME), consists of teams of 8-12 members who walk around The Plateau field for 24 consecutive hours. Throughout the day students will engage in theme laps, view movies, water gun fights, contests with prizes, midnight ice cream and food trucks.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Form a team of 8-12 members with 1 adult coach
- Join as an individual to be placed on a team or to volunteer with LIME to help run the event
- Help sponsor teams and/or donate to help friends participate and give to local charities
COST TO PARTICIPATE
Each member of a team is required to make a $40 donation, but participants can raise funds however they see fit. All of the money will benefit local charities:
- Chelmsford Food Pantry
- Chelmsford Senior Center
- Chelmsford Alumni Association
- Chelmsford Police Crime Prevention Activities
- Chelmsford SAFE Program
- Chelmsford High School Principal’s Fund
Registration, fees and all materials are due Friday, May 6 to Ms. Tammy Leary in Hawthorne House.
Checks can be made out to Chelmsford 24 Hour Relay
Register Here | WATCH: 2016 24-Hour Relay
This year’s Relay will benefit local charities.For more information, contact:
- Bartos: email@example.com
- Leary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel O’Brien:email@example.com
- Kate Mason:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Schiefen:email@example.com
- Nick LaCava:firstname.lastname@example.org
About Chelmsford Public Schools
The Chelmsford Public School District provides all students with multiple pathways to optimize their own potential for academic excellence, leadership, and social and emotional wellness. The mission of the Chelmsford Public Schools is to educate, engage, prepare, and empower well-rounded and knowledgeable learners to PERSEVERE through challenges, demonstrate RESPECT and INTEGRITY in their words and actions, are DEDICATED to their community, and display EMPATHY as global citizens while discovering and pursuing their full potential. This PRIDE-driven culture enables all members of the school community to support the growth and development of students. For more information, please visit www.chelmsfordschools.org.