The Chelmsford High School Career and College Readiness Center hosted its first-ever Roles in Law Enforcement panel Thursday, June 2, which drew 35 students interested in pursuing a career in Law Enforcement.
The panel featured officers representing six branches of law enforcement:
- Middlesex County District Attorney Marian T. Ryan
- Chelmsford Police Chief James Spinney
- Chelmsford Police Sergeant Nick Ziminsky
- Chelmsford Police Sergeant Steve Hawkins
- Chelmsford Police Officer Ashley Rokas
- Middlesex County Sheriff’s Department Officer Bob Wright
- MCI Shirley Corrections Officer Greg Jumpp
- Massachusetts State Police Trooper Emily Todisco
- Massachusetts Environmental State Police District Officer James Makris
- Massachusetts Environmental State Police Lieutenant Mark Brighenti
View the College and Career Readiness Calendar to see similar upcoming events this fall.