Five Science, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing (STEM) professionals representing different companies and roles appeared at the Chelmsford High School Career and College Readiness Center Thursday, Dec. 15 to speak about their careers and offer advice to a full audience of CHS students.
Members of the STEM panel included:
- Axel Martinez, Physics Educator at Chelmsford High School
- Fang Zhang, Senior Scientist at Pfizer
- Eric Busalacchi, Principal Site Reliability Engineer at QuickBase
- Jim McNally, Chief Scientific Officer at BioAgilitix
- Jon Morris, K-12 Science Coordinator at Chelmsford Public Schools